Dr. Jay Skolnick
Meet Dr. Skolnick
Dr. Skolnick is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. He and his wife Chris have two sons Max and Alex. With his family he enjoys attending concerts, traveling, the outdoors and running. He is an avid collector of Disney animation art which is displayed in the office for all to enjoy.
Dr. Jay Skolnick is originally from Long Island. He attended Florida State University and following graduation Washington University in St. Louis. After earning his D.M.D. degree, he completed a Pediatric Specialty Residency at the Eastman Dental Center-University of Rochester in 1991.
He has served as president of the Monroe County Dental Society and as president of the Seventh District Dental Society. He is on staff at Rochester General Hospital, and an attending volunteer dentist, he enjoys teaching pediatric dentistry to the dental residents. He has been recognized by his peers and was named a Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy in 2005, Diplomat of the American College of Dentists in 2011 and International College of Dentists in 2014. In 2016, Dr. Skolnick was awarded the George Greenwood Award by the Seventh District Dental Society in recognition of dedicated service to his community and the dental profession.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry — Fellow
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry — Diplomate
- New York State Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Society
- Seventh District Dental Society
- Monroe County Dental Society
- International College of Dentists
- American College of Dentists